The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Elmhaven Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Elmhaven was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Elmhaven unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. These languages are: English, Spanish, and Tagalog.
The rehab team at Windsor Elmhaven has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- 4 star CMS rated facility
- Licensed sub acute unit
- Outstanding Annual CDPH surveys
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Caring staff and outstanding therapies
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
What makes us special?
We offer a Skilled Nursing Facility level of care in conjunction with our Sub Acute level of care which allows our facility to effectively treat residents with complex medical diagnosis and needs. We have on site certified wound nurses, respiratory therapists, and an outstanding therapy program with outstanding therapy results. Our patients are pleased with our services and we look forward to serving you.
- Administrator – Anthony Alexander
- Director of Nursing – Crystal Webster
- Director of Social Services – Manjinder Dhillon
- Director of Business Development – Raffy Buenventa
- Director of Rehabilitation – Michael Hardey
“My father-in-law loves living here. They have lots of social events. We have had trouble with his clothing disappearing. I rate it a 4 even with the clothing issue because the happiness of my loved one outweighs this.”
– Sheila N.